31.03.2016 RRB 1st sift Question
1. Who was the Guru of Mahatma
Ans: Gopal Krishna Gokhle
2. 2019 Cricket World Cup Hosting
3. When was the first Asian Games
4. What is called Bankers of Bank?
Ans. Reserve Bank of India
5. New Scheme for Farmers announced
by PM Modi?
Ans. Crop Insurance Scheme
6. Oama Bin laden killed at?
Ans. Tora Bora, Afganistan
7. Where is NASA HeadQuarter?
Ans. Washinton DC
8. Computer Security Day Observed on?
Ans. November 30
9. What is National Highway Greenary
Ans. Plantations of trees along 6000
Km of highways.
10. Coins made up which metal?
Ans. Ferritic Steel
11. Kundankulam Situated at ?
Ans. Tamil Nadu
12. Who was the first Women CM in
Ans. Sucheta Kriplani
13. Chandrayan - 1 Lanuched on which
14. Who hit 6 sixes in 6 ball in World
Ans. Yuvraj Singh
15. Which State produce highest Tea in
16. Who won Gold Medal in Tennis in
2012 Olympic Game>
Ans. Andy Murray
17. What does IMO Stand for?
Ans. International Maritime
18. National Unity Day is on?
Ans. 31 October
19. World Heritage Site by Unesco in
Ans. Kaziranga National Park
20. Who contributed more in setting up
of Nalanda University?
Ans. George Yeo
21. Water Droplets cause Rainbow
Ans. Reflection, Refraction and
22. NFC is Based on?
Ans. RFID (Radio Frequency
23. Chose odd one (Buland Darwaza ,
Gateway of India , Agra Fort ,Jodhabai
Ans. Gateway of India
24. Who did Partition of Bengal in
Ans. Lord Curzon
25. Nustar – x ray is use to detect?
Ans. High energy X-rays.
26. Webpages are written of?
27. Captcha is used for?
Ans. Human detection
28. Larynx is also called?
Ans. Voice Box
29. 2018 Fifa world cup venue?
30. Who was the first Home Minister of
Ans. Sardar Patel
31. Most spread forest in India?
Ans. Tropical Deciduous Forests
32. Dialysis is treatment for?
33. Who appoints Governor of state?
34. Evaporation of liquid to absorb heat
is a principle used in?
35. 2014 Common Wealth games
badminton winner at Glassgow
Ans. Parupalli Kashyap