★ Evening shift Questions asked in RRB NTPC
30 March 2016: (3rd shift)
1. Gandhi- Irvin Act
Ans: 5th March 1931
2. Head Quarter Of ISRO –
3. Percentage Of Nitrozen In Weather
4. Sachin First Test Match In 1989
Against Which Country?
5. First Bank In India
Ans: Bank of Hindustan
6. First Olympic Games In Which Country
Ans: Athens, Greece.
7. Google CEO?
Ans: Sundar Pichai
8. Check Validity -
Ans: 3 Months
9. National Science Day?
Ans: Feb 28
10. First Deputy Prime Minster?
Ans: Sardar Vallabhai Patel
Ans:Secularism is the principle of the
separation of government institutions and
persons mandated to represent the state from
religious institutions and religious dignitaries.
12. Shimla Agreement in which place and
Ans: Shimla in 1972
13. J&K East boundary
14. Paracetamol is analgesic/acryptic or both?
15. After 9/11 Tragedy world Trade center
Ans:One World Trade Center
16. Shortcut for expand browsing screen in
17. 2023 cricket world cup Hosting Country?
18. Rupee Symbol in which language?
19. Paracetamol is analgesic/acryptic or both?
20.Ganga action plan
Ans: To Purify Ganga River
21.Where Is Located NPK Chandra Raj
22.ASCII Stands For
Ans: American Standard Code for
★ Afternoon shift Questions asked in RRB NTPC
30 March 2016: (2nd shift)
1. Chicken pox virus name?
Ans. Varicella zoster virus.
2. Commonwealth game was held first time in
India in which year?
3. India signed a contract to increase solar
energy with which country?
4. Which one is not search engine? (Yahoo,
Google, Flipkart and one more)
5. 1 rupee note bears signature of?
Ans. Finance Secretary.
6. First women President of INC post
Ans. Indira Gandhi.
7. Chemotherapy is used for treatment of
8. Wings of Fire book written by?
Ans. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
9. How many languages written in Indian
10. Jalikattu game is famous in which state?
Ans. Tamil Nadu.
11. 15th P.M. of India?
Ans. Narendra Modi.
12. Which states achieved 100% inclusion in
Ans. Goa and Kerala.
13. RBI currency note is made of which
Ans. Cotton and Cotton rags.
14. What date was extended by RBI to change
its pre-dated notes of 2005?
Ans. 30th June, 2016.
15. Who invented Audiophones in 1910?
Ans. Nathaniel Baldwin
16. National flag of India was designed by?
Ans. Pingali Venkaiyya.
17. LOC between India and Pakistan was
constructed in which year?
18. Which Computer key is used to get help
Ans. F1 button.
19. Bhagat Singh was executed in which year?
20. Arunachal Pradesh capital?
21. How much decibel can a human ear hear?
Ans. 60-120 DB.
22. First woman to win Gold medal in
Ans. Nicola Adams.
23. What is MS Office?
Ans. Application software.
24. Which river is called Ganga of South
★ Morning shift Questions asked in RRB NTPC
30 March 2016: (1st shift)
1. Which pm's name could be seen on Indian
Ans. Manmohan Singh.
2. Capital of J&K in summer?
3. Full form of IFSC
Ans. Indian Financial System Code.
4.Quit India was held in which year
5. Thar desert is in?
6. The members of rajya sabha are elected
Ans. Elected members of State Legislative
7. Study of cancer?
8. Good governance day?
Ans. 25 Dec.
9. Constitution day?
Ans. 26 Nov.
10. Today Indian coins are made from?
Ans. Ferritic Stainless Steel
11. Venue of cricket world cup 2019?
Ans. England and Wales.
12. Hockey league 2016 is won by-
Ans. Punjab Warriors.
13. The exercise "meghdoot" was conducted
by Indian Army at which place?
Ans. Siachen Glacier, Leh.
14. Headquarter of UNO?
Ans. New york.
15 .Pressure depends upon?
Ans. Force and Area.
16. Normal eye vision distance?
Ans. 6 meters.
17. Which freedom fighter introduced Western
Ans. Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
18. National Space Society headquarters?
Ans. Washington D.C.
19. Full form of BIOS?
Ans. Basic Input Output System.
20. From where we get most of Vitamin-D?
21. ISL Champion 2015?
Ans. Chennaiyan FC.
22. Shimla agreement 1972 between?
Ans. Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.
23. CK Naidu Lifetime Achievement award
Ans. Syed Kirmani.
24. Yogini cult has its origin from which
25. Young India Weekly Journal started by?
26. Money Transfer through mobile is called?
Ans. IMPS(Immediate Payment Service).